When I last updated, I told you that I hired Blogelina’s new service to work on some technical fixes for my site. Tanya has continued to work on my feed, which somehow turned into Frankenstein! It is NOT Tanya’s fault! She did not break it. She is trying to FIX it! This is the second attempt to see if she has gotten it working. If you see this post as an email update, it worked! If you see this on the site – and did not see it in your email despite having a subscription – please pray for Tanya because (if she’s anything at all like me) I’m pretty sure she’s getting ready to scream. A LOT.
Meanwhile, the new theme is working out great! I have spent some time customizing colors and fonts. My vision is not the best. If I can’t read something in “normal” web view on my own site, I will make the font more readable, or increase the font size, or BOTH. However, there is a neat trick to making the font larger on virtually any site. Press “CONTROL” and “+” at the same time to increase font size. (It’s “COMMAND” and “+” on a Mac.) Conversely, if you have the eyesight of an eagle and want the font smaller, use the same trick with an “-” (minus sign) instead of the plus sign. This trick has helped me tremendously since I learned it! :o)